First Screencast

First Screencast

Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Léo and today I will show you a website where you can correct your grammar text for free. First of all, about me I'm studying in social sciences next and next September I will be at the University of Sherbrook. I will study in the administration program and I want to have a job in the finance domain in the future. I don't know specifically but I will I will learn in this domain.

The Problem

When you are writing a text in English it is difficult to find a reliable web site, not like google traduction, you do not want to start searching a grammar web site during an exam, that is why Virtual Tutor is here for you.

The Quest

So I will I want to have now let's talk about the virtual writing tutor. We're going to open a new tab already open, but we'll show you. And in the address bar, you're going to write virtual writing Tutor and enter.

The Solution

So now we're on the the website and just under the address bar you have the logo and and the logo is black and blue and just under that you have the navigation menu. It's it's all the suggestion
that the website offer and under this you have all the option that that you can use on this page at the top right corner you have a profile so my name feedback and all that and next to this you have a menu where you can with where it tells you everything about this website. Just under the text area, you have a microphone and a pronunciation a text to speak.
So it tells you how to pronounce pronounce something. the best option in my opinion is the button improve writing. So for example I will write something like this man study finance and click on improve writing button. So it and now it suggest it suggests you a sentence and another word like this man studies finance.
It's better. You can also use a microphone like I tell you so you know if your pronunciation is good or not

The Conclusion

So, it was a short summary of this website that is super useful when you're at school or and in your life. I hope it helps you a a little and thank you for watching.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 392

Total MP3 length: 02:11

Target structure count: 7

Error count: 26

Error density: 7%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social science

Glossary of Social Science